Program Cost: $2,200 (includes text book and e-connect, exam review and certification exam).
Note: Other costs such as CPR, drug and background tests, and vaccinations may be required.
- 10 weeks (8 weeks of hybrid instruction and lab training by certified instructors; 2 weeks exam prep);
- medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and phlebotomy;
- real-life/hands-on training;
- access to on-line platform for grades and coursework;
- scheduled tutoring and practical skills assistance.
For more information or to register, call Dream Academy.